Monday, June 12, 2006

68 Days

As of today we only have 68 days! I'm getting married August 19th. I'm trying to stay organized and not get stressed. Last night we (Rick) picked out our wedding invitations... I narrowed it down from 13 million to about 8 and he poo-poo'd on all of them but one. How lucky for us he picked the most expensive one of the bunch. (I didn't show him any prices just the invites.) I'm happy with the choice and today I placed the order. That's one more thing to check off of my list. I'm starting to think this is a little like that song... 99 bottles of beer on the wall - now only 99 more things to do! At our little gathering "Knit in Public Day" at Morrison Park, I began my Noni Bobble bag. The pattern shows it in black with multi-colored bobbles, but I've decided on a lime green bag with different shades of pink for the bobbles. As soon as we get this stupid camera to work (or I throw it out and we buy a new one) I'll post a picture. It's funny in my knitting bag I have two warshrags going and when I was working on my bag at break today, I could hear them calling to me... "hey, were in here!" "come knit us" it's hard to let go of them, so I'll have to share the love, I really can't wait to get the bobbles, and yet those warshrags keep calling to me. We'll have to work out an arrangement at break tomorrow. Well, The Closer is over (one of my favorite shows) and so I must take the dogs out, put my knitting up and cut off the light (or say good-night). Or as Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson would say it that cute little southern voice "Well, Thank ya, Thank ya very much". (Be sure to check out Brenda's Southern Recipes if you visit the web site for The Closer - You’ll feel your arteries hardening with every delicious word.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

I didn't know you started the Bobble Bag! I can't wait to see it! haha....I don't listen to the warshrags every day. I had socks calling me!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home