Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fire Crack'n 4th

Last night we visited friends that were camping near by, it ended up being a very long night, with lots of campfire smoke. Everything went straight into the washer when I got home. I love the smell of a campfire, but only when I'm outside sitting around it! Just a couple of updates... 46 days until the big wedding! (I mean the small, easy and simple, no stress wedding day!) Things are progressing nicely... no stress here! Flower Washcloth... I've started another one! This is the first one, with my new Go Bag! What a wonderful combination, everything for the washcloth fits right in the cute little bag! I can take this one on the go to the beach with me, and no sand in my yarn! Baby Hat... I need to hurry and finish this today, because I'll need the needles to complete my Flower Washcloth (I use two sets of circular needles, because dpn scare me!) Bobble Bag... It's been sleeping in a bag just waiting it's turn. I may bring it to work to finish making the bobbles at lunch time. Baby Sweaters... I now have two, make that three half done sweaters. Well, one is my Baby Kimono, and I've still to sew it up. I MUST do that today! Then I'll find some ribbon for it. I also have a One Button Baby cardigan that's more than half way done... I'm afraid I'm going to run out of yarn, and I picked up the yarn at a garage sale!! urgh!!!!!!! How silly am I? The third is another One Button sweater that I'm making for a very small baby, it too is not yet half way done. Wash Cloths... I'm finished with the 5 charity donation cloths!!! Don't you love to say "Finished" or "I have completed that project" ! Makes me smile too!!! I forgot to post this... I started it this morning and now the day is done and I'm finally going to bed at 1:25am (July 5) I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home