Sunday, July 09, 2006

Morning Surprises!

First, where is the sun?

Well I've once again made the watering rounds, and look what I've found. We had company for dinner. Those beautiful deer, that all the tourist love to slow down and look at, came by to eat my flowers! And did the dogs bark, or growl, or say anything to chase them off? Their bedroom window is right in front of the now eaten deer smorgasbord!!! What worthless (cute) dogs we have, and now they want treats?!?! Yes! It worked... here is stage one of my yarn dresser! It really is light blue.

I'm off to find out why Rick isn't getting ready to go fishing, and find my much needed coffee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

how funny/sad about the flowers. our "watch dog" slept through someone breaking into our son's van and taking his cd player and cds. they did leave his huge cleats and baseball mitt though! i just love the dresser!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home