Saturday, July 29, 2006

Red Bag Done!

Well I've been dog sick for 3 days now, and Payroll must go out, so it's off to work each day I go!! Pitty Party over. I've been pretty busy too with wedding stuff... that's why I haven't posted in some time! Update - 21 days until the wedding! Moving right along... I have been knitting a little bit. Actually I decided to finish up a bag I started in April. I bought this yarn to make a French Market Bag for Marie when she retired and then changed my mind and went back a bought more in Cascade 220. This bag is the Rick Rack Bag (I'm not a rick rack kinda girl, so I skipped that part!) This picture is pre-felted and pre-strings-being-cut-off! (I'm giving this bag to my sister-in-law... although I want to keep it for myself - guess I'll have to make another one for me.) Isn't this too cute! I have a small box of pasta in it to help shape it while it is drying. By the way the yarn I used for this bag is the Lamb's Pride worsted.
I've also finished my Yarn Cabinet (well that's what I'm calling it because that's what it's full of!) I haven't decided on what I want to sit on it. So for now it's just odds & ends. I love my mobius basket with shells, and my double bun mobius with knitting needles. Later after the wedding I'll come up with something wonderful to put on it, but for now this is perfect.

I love the seahorse pull that we found online to put on the pull door. Behind the pull door are 3 drawers full of yarn!! I have one more small piece of furniture to finish up, but it will have to wait until September now. I tried to get the up-close picture of the seahorse to load, and it looks like it is just not going to happen.
I'll have more to post tomorrow, but for now I'm off to get some much needed rest!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

Sorry to hear of you being sick - I hope you are feeling better soon!

I love the bag, especially the handles!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I LOVE this cabinet! Whoaaaaaa. I want something like that.
Sorry you've been sick. Hope you're getting better fast. Also love the bag! Amazing girl you are!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home