Sunday, September 24, 2006

Second Posting - Sock Homework -Class #2

Yes, I did get my homework done before we took our little trip! Here we have the heel flap completed and I can't wait for the next class!!! I really like the way the Eye of Partridge looks. (These socks are on size 1 needles) And because I love socks so much now, and I'm not happy unless I have at least 5 or 6 projects going... I've started the RPM socks. (These socks are on size 0 needles)
New purchases from the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival Saturday. Yes, I picked up a T-Shirt, my supply is low!
  • Blue Moon - Colorway: Nodding Violet - 100% Superwash Merino - Lightweight
  • Blue Moon - Colorway: Lucy - 100% Superwash Merino - Lightweight
  • Sleeping Dragon Yarns - Hand Painted 100% Merino wool - Colorway: Mallard (400 yards!!)
  • FLY - Lace Wing Sock 100% Machine washable Merino Wool - Colorway: Old Country
  • FLY - Lace Wing Sock 100% Machine washable Merino Wool - Colorway: Chocolate
  • Katia - mississippi 3 print - Made in Spain - 60% cotton & 40% acrylic (very soft faded blue and purple color no. 201) This yarn was on sale and I wanted to see what I could do with it! (you can hardly see it in the picture behind the Chocolate yarn).
  • oh and 2 Trekking XXL for the Girlfriend Shrug - Purple, green, yellow, white and blue. (not pictured above)

I'm off now!

-

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh can't wait to see it all. Sounds like you had a great time!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

It sounds like you had a terrific time at the fiber festival. The yarns are beautiful! Great job on the socks. I like the RPMs!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home