Sunday, July 30, 2006

Making Waves...

I almost forgot... Friday when I got home (early, and sick) I had a surprise waiting for me! It was the new issue of Interweave Knits. I loved browsing the pages and then in the back of the magazine... there is was... (on page 141)
ANOTHER BAG PATTERN I MUST HAVE!!! (and I think I must knit them both!)
Making Waves Bags pattern by Chris Bylsma Designs This is the description for the bags from the web site: Classy felted cables make a statement in the boardroom on an elegant divided briefcase and at the boarding gate on a generous carpet bag. Pack up the laptop, a lap full of knitting or lap dog and go! Briefcase: 15" wide x 12" high x 3" deep Carpet bag: 20" wide x 15" high x 6" deep. Do I need another bag pattern? Of coarse I do! So I ordered it, no stopping to think about it, no calling Sherri to ask if she could get the pattern, I just stopped everything and ordered it!!! Keep in mind here, I was very sick at the time! My mind went into overload and I couldn't stop myself. Good thing I don't get sick very often.
Ok, I'm off to knit before bed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
haha....I know how it feels when you just lose your head and order so I will forgive you. haha
I wonder if I have seen that new issue?
I got some fun new things at the trade show. woo hoo!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I love the pink and green bags! I think that I'll 'need' to make one too - no wait, I have a Noni bag pattern calling me...

11:00 PM  
Blogger Tokyo Knitter said...

oooh, those felted briefcases are very appealing! what color are you going to make?

5:03 AM  
Blogger craftyneedles said...

I saw the same ad. I want to order the pattern. Where did you order it from?

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home