Monday, September 04, 2006

Here comes the bride...

This is my big day! August 19, 2006 - Roosevelt Beach (just south of Pacific Beach and just 5 miles north of Copalis Beach... One of my very most favorite beaches!) The first couple of pictures are before anyone arrived. I can't thank my brother enough for all he did... I think he must have raked half the beach! He raked inside and around the tents and my aisle way. This is just before the wedding while everyone was getting there. Even the horseback riders were wondering what we were doing!

The happy wedding party! Isn't this the most beautiful day!

The kids had a great time!The happy couple toasts with iced tea!Let them eat cake!!!

It was a good day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

Love it! So happy to have gotten to be part of the day. :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I'm so happy for you! I am sorry that I wasn't able to make it. It looks like you had a beautiful day and a wonderful time. Congrats!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home