Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Taxes?

I told my sweet husband that while he was on duty tonight I would work on taxes... BORING! I think they can wait another night or two. It's hard to work all day and then come home and work more on taxes! Yuck!!!
I started a project that I can't wait to finish, not because I don't like knitting it and I want to be done with it, but because I LOVE knitting it and can't wait to see what it will look like completed. Here is a sneak peak close up...
The red socks (now aka the Valentine Socks) are completed and ready for shipping. They originally started out as two socks at one time on one circular needle. Small cables on the sides and then I decided I didn't like them...

ok, I hated them so off the needles they came and now they look like this...
I used the Cable Twist Sock pattern (very nice pattern - simple to follow and they look great) I used an EOP heel and did the pattern on the top only. I did continue with the rib done the front of the sock without the cable twist part. I'll be using this pattern again for sure.
Time to get knitting, before the night is over!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauri said...

I can't wait to see what the multicolor project is! I love all the bright colors :-)
The red socks are really nice too, the cables look great!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home